TECHmunch NYC 2017 – Content Creator & Food Influencer Conference
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
TECHMUNCH RETURNS TO NYC SEPT 28 – FOCUSED ON ADVANCED PHOTO & VIDEO TECHNIQUES
The traveling TECHmunch Conference returns to New York City on September 28th to bring content creators (e.g., food bloggers, culinary influencers, culinary brands, etc.) up-to-speed on the latest techniques for photo and video storytelling. It will be a full day of networking, educational sessions, tastings and demos — all designed to help you to take your content creation, monetization and influencer marketing to the next level. See schedule below.
NO NEED TO TRAVEL FAR OR SPEND A FORTUNE TO ATTEND A WORLD-CLASS CONFERENCE
TECHmunch NYC 2017 is all about helping you turn your passion into profit through the latest photography and video strategies. Fast-paced, hands-on sessions will show you how to improve your content – from photo and video basics to Facebook Live, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest. You’ll learn how to plan, shoot and syndicate content your readers/fans/sponsors will love (stay tuned for full conference agenda). For brands, the event will be a great way to connect with top food media face-to-face.
LEARN FROM TOP EXPERTS & CONNECT WITH LOCAL COLLEAGUES
At TECHmunch NYC, you’ll learn the tools and tactics used by leading content creators. No fluff and no heavy-handed promotion – just the information you need to succeed. In addition, because TECHmunch NYC is a local conference, you’ll have an opportunity to build valuable relationships other east coast content creators and influencers, as well as potential brand partners.
The traveling TECHmunch Conference is produced by Webby and IACP-honored BakeSpace.com — a leader in online food content and community with a tasty grassroots approach.
WHO WILL I MEET AT TECHMUNCH?
Food/lifestyle bloggers, social media influencers on Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat, recipe writers, cookbook authors and traditional food media professionals who are serious about creating great content. You’ll also meet brands, PR Professionals and Marketing Pros who work with bloggers/influencers.
SESSIONS & SPEAKERS:
No Arrogance. No Useless Content. No Sponsored Fluff.
Sessions in the order of lineup:
DOORS OPEN AT 10 AM (in order of events)
Coffee Selfies with Canon & Welcome by TECHmunch Producer
- Babette Pepaj (BakeSpace.com / TECHmunch)
How to Leverage Social Platforms & Filters to Delight Your Audiences
- Vicki Winters, Host, The Vicki Winters Show (VickiWinters.com)
Working with Brands and Monetizing Your Influence
- Jessica Randazza (Danone)
- Jennifer Heal (Whole Foods NYC)
- Katie Workman (The Mom 100)
- Erik Deutsch (ExcepPR Group)
How to Optimize your Instagram & Facebook Pages & Build an Authentic Following
- Kate Gold (VP Food Network Digital)
- Matthieu Silberstein (Director of Video Content, Spoon University)
- Moderated by Yolanda Shoshana (A Witch & the World)
LUNCH SPONSORED BY WHOLE FOODS, plus tastings by Canon, True Made Foods
Make Old Content New Again: Monetize Your Recipes (& Make Your Own Cookbook) with Cookbook Cafe
- Babette Pepaj (BakeSpace.com)
Plan, Shoot & Edit: 6 Essential Lessons for Every Food Photographer
- Sarah Crowder (sarahecrowder.com)
10 Things You Can Do Right Now to Pretty Up Your Food Photos
- Robin Zachary (The Prop Styling Experience)
How to Manage Your Brand’s Social Pages, Genuinely Connect with Fans & Generate Buzz
- Virginia Willis (Cookbook Author & Celebrity Chef – virginiawillis.com)
- Moderated by Karen Seiger (Markets of New York)
How to Produce & Distribute Mouthwatering Video
- Margot Wood (Social Media Director, Food52)
- Todd Coleman (Delicious Contents)
- Ali Rosen (Host of Potluck with Ali on NYC Life potluckwithali.com)
- Moderated by Deborah Smith (Jerseybites.com)
The TODAY SHOW Recipe for a Great TV Food Segment: A Conversation with Al Roker
Hands-on Bourbon Tasting with Al Young
- Powered by Four Roses Bourbon
Plus, check out CANON’S all-day “Ask the Photo Experts” Booth!
Networking mixer with hand-crafted cocktails presented by Four Roses Bourbon
FEELING LUCKY? (Winners announced 9/23)